Monday, August 1, 2011

Leaving Today!


Hello there! My name is Meghan Hess. I am going to be a Senior next year! Woo hoo! I am studying Business Marketing and have a minor in Strategic Communications. This summer as I completed two summer internships and a summer job, I was also preparing myself for a two week trip to Ireland.

When I found out about the trip in the Spring, I knew it was something I wanted to explore. After  completing all of the steps necessary to apply to be a part of the “Pilgrimage” I received a spot!

In this trip to Ireland I will be with five other students and two Mercyhurst administrators. We will be exploring Ireland for a week and a half and ending the trip in Dublin for a couple days. During our time in Dublin, we will be attending a Mercy Leadership Conference at the Mercy International Center located on Baggott street in Dublin.

I am so excited for this trip and I know it will be a great time! Two weeks seems to be a while, but I think if I was able to successfully pack for this trip, I can do anything!

See you in Ireland,

Sláinte! (Cheers in Gaelic!)
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment