Monday, August 15, 2011

I made it Back Home!

 You know how they say time flies by when you are having fun? I really believe it now. The trip went by so fast. 

I am so lucky that I was able to go on a trip like this one and attend a conference that was so meaningful to me. I am thankful to my parents for giving me the resources to go, and thankful to Mercyhurst for giving me that opportunity! I am also thankful for the 7 people I traveled with for giving me an experience I know I will never forget.

I learned more about myself than I ever thought I would. How excited I am to continue sharing stories with my friends and family and to show them all of the pictures the 8 of us have. 

I head back to school in a week. I know that it will be busy down there with the Welcome Week festivities and Summer Orientation #3. I cannot believe I am going back for Senior year. It seems like only yesterday I was starting at the beginning.

I suppose, the rest is still unwritten.

No comments:

Post a Comment